The 2020 Annual General Meeting of the South Cambridgeshire Liberal Democrat Local Party
Friday 20th November, 7.30 on Zoom
All current members of the South Cambridgeshire Local Party are eligible to attend and vote at the AGM. New members are particularly welcome to attend.
Please register your intention to attend below by Monday 16th November. The Zoom meeting details will be emailed to everyone who has registered the day before the AGM.
AGENDA FOR ANNUAL GENERAL MEETING
- Apologies for absence.
- Minutes of last AGM and matters arising.
- Chair’s report.
- Treasurer’s Report and Accounts. Appointment of auditor.
- Other Reports – District Council rep, County Council rep, Parliamentary reps.
- Motions to AGM (please advise the Secretary of any motions before the meeting).
- Selection of Candidates for 2021 County Council elections (South Cambs divisions only).
- Election of Officers and Executive Committee members. (Nominations or offers for these positions may be submitted to the secretary up to the time this item is reached. A proposer and a seconder are required for each position. Current officers and members may restand, but should also provide a proposer and seconder.)
- Data Officer
- Diversity Officers
- Membership Development Officers
- Executive Committee members without portfolio
9. Any other business.